About the Awards
Each year the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) recognises outstanding examples of excellence in the Australian graduate recruitment and development industry through its annual AAGE Graduate Recruitment Industry Awards (the "AGRIAs").
The AGRIAs are a wonderful showcase of the people and organisations that are industry leaders in our profession.
The 2016 winners will be announced at the annual AAGE Gala Dinner, which takes place on Thursday 27th October 2016 at the Crown Conference Centre, 8 Whiteman Street, South Melbourne during the AAGE Annual Conference.
The award categories for the 2016 AGRIAs are as follows:
- Most Popular Graduate Recruitment Video
- Most Popular Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Will Spensley Memorial Award for Innovation
- Most Popular Graduate Recruiter
- Best Graduate Employer
- Best Internship Program
- Most Popular Supplier
- Most Popular Careers Service
- Most Popular Professional Association
- Contribution to the Graduate Recruitment Industry
- Best Graduate Development Program
- Most Popular Exhibitor
Details of the 2015 Winners can be found on the 2015 Winners page.